- Node.js Developer Salaries by Experience
- Government vs Private Sector Salary Comparison
You can also use Node.js to develop frontend applications; it’s just a less common use of the program. You can indeed still find a job if you find that idea more intriguing. Node.js.This approach has a few notable advantages over PHP and Python — Node.js functions aren’t blocking . In contrast, each PHP or Python command stops other commands until it’s finished executing.
5 Programming Languages To Learn To Bag Well-Paying Job In Tech – TechGraph
5 Programming Languages To Learn To Bag Well-Paying Job In Tech.
Posted: Sat, 14 May 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]
- As a more complex job requiring you to know various technologies, it’s more challenging to learn the skills necessary, but it also pays better.
- Essentially, they are responsible for implementing the frontend logic that defines how the visual elements of a web app behave.
- Moving forward, an experience level between five and ten years lands a salary of 90,300 USD per year, 30% more than someone with two to five years of experience.
- While some developers might choose to work for an established company or even set up their own business, others may be more interested in freelance opportunities or working remotely.
- It can be challenging to get off the ground as a freelancer, but if you have the means and are willing to try it, it could end up leading to a lucrative career.
Node.js Developer Salaries by Experience
It’s also very closely tied to freelance work, which is far more often remote, which may skew the numbers somewhat. But increasingly, traditional salaried jobs are also going remote, and companies are searching for more at-home workers to fill the gap. Put these together, and you get an average estimated salary of $106k/year. All but one source lists the salary as over $100k/year, which is a good sign. It consistently ranks in the top 10 of the TIOBE Index, so it’s a good choice if you want to pick a language with job prospects. You likely won’t be working just with Node.js but with the entire server.
Below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria. Try our professional compensation software to generate detailed salary and cost of living reports. Quickly search for salaries in other careers and locations in our salary database. Schedule time with our certified representatives to learn more about our platform for salary and cost of living analyses.
If you’d like to check the dollar equivalent, a simple currency calculator will do that for you. Examining how much programmers fluent in JS can expect to earn on a city-by-city basis can give you a more accurate picture. So with that, let’s take a look in a selection of major cities on both sides of the Atlantic, using salary data from Glassdoor. In their IT Skills Report 2021, recruiting platform DevSkiller unveiled some interesting insights into current developer hiring trends.
Government vs Private Sector Salary Comparison